SEPTEMBER GOALS + PLANS
Hello Loves and Hello September!
September is back to the basics for me and my family. We focus on creating family routines and schedules since school is back in session. We are very excited that both of the kid’s are playing soccer this season. While, things are pretty busy in the Mathis Home, I’m making it a priority to keep date night alive.
On the creative side, I plan to update my website this month. I’m also excited that I have a brand campaign this month that I get to work on with the family! I share my September plans and goals below. What are your goals and plans for September?
- Celebrate My Dad’s 61st Birthday
- Kid’s Start Soccer
- Celebrate My Nephew’s 20th Birthday
- 1st Meet Up – Wine Tasting
- Update Website
- Purchase Podcasting Microphone
- Date Night Once A Week
- Blog Consistently (at least one post a week)
- Create New Fall Workout Routine (workout 3-4 times a week)
- Create Back to School Routine
Peace + Blessings,